This fine hand-made tray has slotted handles for easy lifting and is exquisite in every detail. Composed from a single premium kiln-dried board of naturally water resistant Burmese Teak for perfection in color and grain match. Sits perfectly flat.
• Expertly sanded and silky smooth, even on the bottom.
• Precise finger jointed corners.
• Full 5/16 in. thick Teak raised panel bottom "floats" in groove and won't split.
• Very durable alcohol and moisture resistant food safe finish.
• 2 3/4 x 14 x 22 inches with 2 in. inside depth.
• Made in Michigan.
$400. + 20.00 ground shipping. One available August 15.